Till Fishing is set in rural area and we work directly with the environment around us and encourage guests to spend time in nature. It is extremely important for us to minimise our environmental footprint and promote more sustainable actions. We would like to achieve this by:
- Encouraging guests to recycle waste. Reducing the amount of waste for landfill.
- Use naturally derived cleaning products with ethically sourced ingredients where possible.
- Supply no single use plastics.
- Use only local food suppliers within our hampers. Source only local suppliers for beauty & fragrance products.
- Promote local businesses as locations for guests to shop & eat.
- Incorporate energy efficient measures into the business and share these with guests.
- Comply with applicable environmental legislation and sustainability commitments.
- Promote the protection of the ecosystem and biodiversity.
Rosie Carroll – Manager
Reviewed November 2022